Natural, Organic and Biodynamic Wine Tasting
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
Natural wine is wine made with minimal chemical and technological intervention, both in growing grapes and making them into wine. Organic wine is wine made from grapes grown in accordance with principles of organic farming, which typically excludes the use of artificial chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides and herbicides. Biodynamic wines are made employing biodynamic methods both to grow the fruit and during the post-harvest processing.
This wine tasting experience, in English, will be completely focused on wines that have been made using these methods, so we’ll discover what their differences and their wonderful tastes are.
But remember, the main idea here is to have a good time tasting and learning about wine.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS TASTING
- Taste 6 lovely (natural, organic or biodynamic) wines from all over the world.
- Learn more about these (natural, organic or biodynamic) wines.
- Take advantage of Jaume's expertise.
- Have fun with wine lovers from BCN.
- Ask every question about wine you always wanted to ask.
- Enjoy a selection of snacks to accompany your wines.
Date - 14th of March.
Duration - Roughly 2 hours.
Time - We start at 19:00 o'clock.
Price - 30€ per person.