The best wines of the World & Reflexions about the top "gurus" of wine
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
Hello Winelovers & Gourmets,
What is the best wine? What does it mean to be the best wine? How do you decide and who does it?
There are many questions that can come to mind when people talk about the best wine, but it can really be confusing when we talk about something that we decide arbitrarily.
However, there are always wines that get goose bumps to many people, either because of their taste, to show unusual but delicious aromas, for intensity ... we will blindly taste highly rated wines in by big industries as Robert Parker (Wine Advocate), Peñin and Wine Guide of Catalonia, and we will see which we like more and if their reputation is well-deserved or not!
We will taste 5 wines accompanied by a pica pica designed for the occasion. For this we have chosen the tasting room of Ilya hotel, an iconic hotel located in Rambla Raval where we a professional chef will accompany the wine tasting with exclusive tapas.
List of the wines are:
- A SECRET! I can only tell that we will have most of the wines coming from different parts of Spain, a wine produced by a Masters of Wine, and there will be mostly reds! So come and bloom!
- An educational an always fun wine tasting. We will have a good time while learning about wine.
- Date & time: 10th of February at 7.30pm
- Where? Ilya Restaurant
- Duration: Roughly 1h hour and a half.
- Language: English with punctual translations to Spanish or Catalan if needed
Prices: members 25€ - non-members 30€
There is an optional walking tour starting at 18.30h from Hard Rock Cafe and cost is extra 10€. It will cover Secret stories of Barcelona before the tasting. You can also get this ticket on this website.
See you there!
- Wine tasting - Members€25€250€0
- Wine tasting - General public€30€300€0
- WalkTour: Secrets of Barcelona€10€100€0